– Have practical work experience with virtualisation (VMware or Hyper-V) products and sub-products (3-5 years industry experience).
– Have a practical experience with Windows 2019, 2016, and Linux/UNIX or other server operating systems.
– Have a practical experience with monitoring solutions, such as: Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix and etc.
– Have several years of experience in working with general network concepts (LAN, WAN, VLAN, DNS, QOS, etc.).
– Be skilled with analytical thinking, understanding what responsibility is, and be goal-oriented.
– Just like us – you can’t get enough of open-source products, especially Linux.
– Can perform troubleshooting and L2/3 technical support through E-mail, Telephone, Chat, and Incident Tracking Tool.
– Can be responsible for the planning, operation, and further development of global hosting networks.