– Have practical work experience in the field of network topics, such as TCP/IP, switching, routing, VPN. (3-5 years industry experience – Network/Firewall).
– Inspire us with your expertise in common routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, IS-IS) and overlay technologies (e.g. VXLAN)
– Have several years of experience in working with traditional network manufacturers (such as HP Enterprise or MikroTik and can implement network functions on Linux systems).
– Can impress us with your knowledge of load balancing solutions (such as Kemp LoadMaster).
– Have in-depth knowledge and practical experience with firewall solutions (such as Clavister, Sophos, PaloAlto and Cisco Meraki).
– Have CCNA-level knowledge of network solutions.
– Be skilled with analytical thinking, understanding what responsibility is, and be goal-oriented.
– Just like us – you can’t get enough of open-source products, especially Linux.
– Can perform troubleshooting and L2/3 technical support through E-mail, Telephone, Chat, and Incident Tracking Tool.
– Can be responsible for the planning, operation, and further development of global hosting networks.
– Can be responsible for the administration and troubleshooting of highly available, complex, and demanding network landscapes, including participation in an on-call service.
– Can evaluate and assess new technologies, products and features and support the planning and implementation of international rollouts.